M.I.A.  

Posted by Heidi in , , ,

**Warning** This post contains a BUNCH of Pictures
It's a good thing that no one reads this blog! I haven't had time to post in forever! Unfortunately it's not because I've been busy doing fun things either. Work is taking up way to much of my time - but since I don't want to think or talk about work when I'm not there...I won't write about it either!

You met Shasta here and a couple weekends ago we finally took the Shasta out on her inaugural trip. And we made it there and back home! We just went a couple hours West of here to South Haven - - right on Lake Michigan! Which is by far my favorite body of water...

We had a slight bit of trouble on the trip there...minor overheating, but after stopping for a short time and letting her cool down we figured that we were just driving too fast for the old girl. Once we slowed down a bit we successfully completed our trip and also had no problems on the drive home!

We had a good time with my parents who took along their pop-up camper. Here are some pictures of the completed Shasta as well as a few from our trip!

Inside Shasta..New Paint, Floor, Cabinet Door


New, handmade table


Looking from the back to the front

The new front all put back together and painted



Finally at the campsite!

Dad and Josh cooking dinner

Sunset on Lake Michigan

We visited the local ice cream shop for Dad's Birthday treat

Lake Michigan




This entry was posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 at 4:30 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment