Thankful Thursday  

Posted by Heidi in ,

The other day on my Facebook page I made a comment and said I liked alliterations and everyone really enjoyed it so I decided to keep with the alliteration theme of last week and post another Thankful Thursday list (the other day it was Sunny Saturdays...oh my silly English Degree mind).

- Thankful that it's Thursday!
- Thankful for the rain AND the sunshine that came this afternoon!
- Thankful for dinner with my family and then a Wal-mart trip with Zac and Val
- Thankful for a weekend that looks to be restful and productive
(Goal for being productive = a clean house)
- Thankful that the work on Shasta is almost complete. Tomorrow or Saturday I will post about Shasta!!

- Thankful that after this long week I have this memory of a more relaxing time!

Josh and Heidi in Costa Rica, 2009

Hopefully you are thankful for something this Thursday!

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 7:20 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment