Thankful Thursdays  

Posted by Heidi in ,

I think that's what Thursdays should be called - - Thankful Thursday!
- Thankful that tomorrow is Friday
- Thankful that a long week is almost over
- Thankful for a couple days off
- Thankful for time with Josh and family!

Yep. Thankful Thursday.

We have a busy weekend coming up - Josh is playing 2 services at a church on Sunday (I guess I haven't mentioned anywhere yet that Josh is a musician) and then we are going to a graduation get together for my cousin. We will be driving on Saturday and Sunday as the church is 3 hours away...so we'll be spending some quality time (??) in the car. :-) But the church is putting us up in a hotel Saturday night so that will be nice!

I always seem to forget the camera when we travel to other churches but I'll try to remember this weekend so I can post some pictures of our weekend.

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 7:30 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment